IEEE is the world's largest professional association dedicated to advancing technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity. IEEE and its members inspire a global community through IEEE's highly cited publications, conferences, technology standards, and professional and educational activities.
IEEE creates an environment where members collaborate on world-changing techologies - from computing and sustainable energy systems, to aerospace, communications, robotics, healthcare, and more. The strategic plan of IEEE is driven by an envisioned future that realizes the full potential of the role IEEE plays in advancing technology for humanity. The IEEE Brand Identity Tookit explains the basic usage rules for all corporate identity elements and how to utilize them to create a powerful and consistent communications pieces.
To join IEEE, or IAS, please follow these links.
Membership Promotion 2014-2018
Free membership promotion will be provided at conferences and chapter events.
For details, please contact the CMD Chair or the IAS Information Desk at conferences.
How to renew IAS membership? by Ms. Megha Ben, Editor-in-Chief IEEE CS Compute, Regional Student Ambassador IEEE CS, Secretary Student Activities Commitee of IEEE SS India Council
- Overview of IEEE membership types
- Renew Membership
- Member Benefits
- Member Grade Elevation
- Member-get-a-member program
- Society Membership
MGA Promotion Material
For further information, please visit IEEE Support Center
You may download brochures and leaflets here
IEEE IAS YP
IEEE IAS WIE
IEEE IAS Membership
IEEE IAS Student Membership
IEEE IAS Senior Member Evaluation
IEEE IAS Humanitarian Contest
General information to the IEEE membership:
- IEEE membership year runs from 1 January through 31 December.
- NEW applications received between 16 August and 28 February will automatically be processed at the full year dues rates. Services begin immediately.
- NEW applications received between 1 March and 15 August will automatically be processed for half-year membership ending 31 December at the half-year dues rates. Exception is when the applicant specifically requests their application be processed for the full year. However, we cannot guarantee availability of back issues of all publications for the first half of the calendar year.
You may download IAS T-shirts files in various design here.
The T-shirs were designed by Ms. Christina-Panagiota Malloiu, CMD Support Programs Committee Chair 2017, DUTh SB IAS Chapter.
IAS 50th Anniversary Year 2015
IAS Anniversary Logo (Designed by Christina-Panagiota Malliou, CMD Public Relations Subcommittee Chair 2015, DUTh SB IAS Chapter)
IAS Membership Statistics, 01 January 2018