Chapter Formation Process
The chapter formation will be processed by IEEE MGA.
Description is available in IEEE Geographic Unit Formation Policies and Petitions.
To start a chapter formation the Online Petition Form should be submitted via the link Access the IEEE Geographic Unit Petition Application
Please consider, the Online Petition Form will not be processed by IAS but IEEE MGA. All queries related to the petition should be sent to IEEE MGA, mailto: email@example.com.
If you need more detail information about the chapter formation process, please read following descriptions.
Detailed overview on basis of the MGA Operational Manual is available in Chapter formation...
Step-by-step description but the links are related to a previous version of the IEEE website: How to apply....
MGA Operations Manual
How To Start A Conference?
1. Visit the website of IEEE Meetings, Conferences & Events (MCE)
2. Send an email describing your intent shortly
3. You will be contacted about the next step
4. If you want to apply for IAS conference sponsorship, contact Dr. Tamás Ruzsányi, IAS Meeting Department Chair
5. Conference organizers must familiarize themselves with the IEEE policies. Important information regarding IEEE sponsorship types (10.1.2), naming of IEEE conferences (10.1.16) and use of the IEEE logo (10.1.17) can be found in https://www.ieee.org/content/dam/ieee-org/ieee/web/org/about/whatis/ieee-policies.pdf
"How To ...?"
Chapter and Member Activity and Resources
Funds available for Student Branches
Presentation at RNR 2018, Chile
Augusto José Herrera, EdSoc Vice Chair, IEEE Argentina, firstname.lastname@example.org
IEEE Grants - Voluntary Contribution Funds
Black T-shirt files, various designs ´Maxwell´ and ´Nikola Tesla´ are available, designed by Ms. Christina-Panagiota Malliou, CMD Support Programs Committee Chair.
Please consider, IAS chapters and events may use the T-shirt files free but IAS doesn´t cover the material and printing expenses.
IEEE MD Conference and Meeting Promotion Kits
The form requires authentication by using the IEEE account.
User name: IEEE email address
Password: PW of the IEEE account
For further information, please visit IEEE Support Center