IEEE Fellow Program
IEEE Fellow is a distinction reserved for select IEEE members whose extraordinary accomplishments in any of the IEEE fields of interest are deemed fitting of this prestigious grade elevation. Please visit the IEEE Fellow page to learn more about the IEEE Fellow program. A list of IAS members who have been elevated to Fellow grade may be viewed by selecting the tab on the left
Resources for Fellow Nominators
- IEEE Recommendation Guide for Writing Effective Nominations
- IEEE Recommendation Guide for Effective References and Endorsements
- Information on how to write an effective IEEE Fellow nomination
- View webinar video on "How to Write an Effective IEEE Fellow Nomination". Presented by Mariesa Crow, Missouri S&T (Membership Webinar Series)
- View webinar information on "How to Write an Effective IEEE Fellow Nomination"
- View powerpoint presentation on "How to Write an Effective IEEE Fellow Nomination"
- About the IEEE Fellow Program
|2019 IAS Fellow Review Committee|
|H. Landis Floydemail@example.com||Vice-Chair|
|Sang Bin Leefirstname.lastname@example.org||Evaluator|
|Iustin Radu Bojoiemail@example.com||Evaluator|
|Mark D. Kankamfirstname.lastname@example.org||Evaluator|