Date: Tuesday, Sep 25, 2018
Cost: $32.00 (per tour)
Bonneville Dam Tour
· Date: Tuesday, Sep 25, 2018 (10:00AM - 12:00PM)
· Cost: $32.00
· Promotional text: Guided 2-hour tour (10:00AM - 12:00PM), will include a visit to the Bradford Visitor Center, PHI Gallery, and Navigation Lock. We will even do a quick trip to the beautiful Multnomah Falls on the way back to the Oregon Convention Center.
· Instructions: Bus will pick-up at the Oregon Convention Center, at 8:45AM, for departure to the Bonneville Dam. The bus is anticipated to arrive back to the Oregon Convention Center at 2:00PM, after a 30 minute visit to the Multnomah Falls on the return trip.
· Date: Tuesday, Sep 25, 2018 (1:00PM - 3:00PM)
· Cost: $32.00
· Promotional text: Guided 2-hour tour (1:00PM - 3:00PM) will include a walk by discussion of materials lab & prototype parts development, tour of ccb & full vehicle shaker lab, cold chamber, climatic wind tunnel, components test lab, structures and dynamics lab, wind tunnel, and Corp 12-RDC.
· Instructions: Bus will pick-up at the Oregon Convention Center, at 12:45PM, for departure to Daimler. The bus is anticipated to arrive back to the Oregon Convention Center at 3:15PM.
Please Note: Daimler will be provided with a list of all tour attendees, and companies that are directly competing with Daimler will not be allowed to attend this tour. Individuals representing these competing companies who may not attend the tour:
(1) You may sign-up for a tour during the registration process for the IAS Annual Meeting 2018.
(2) If you are already registered for the Conference, you can return to the online form and click on Modify Existing Registration. You may look up your registration record by using your confirmation number and last name. Once logged in, you may select to add the tour to your registration.
(3) Online registration for the IAS Annual Meeting may be found here.